Parking Lot Sweeping Michigan
Parking Lot Sweeping Michigan since 2013.
Eagle Eye Parking Lot Sweeping, Inc has been striving to be Michigan’s premier residential, commercial, and industrial parking lot sweeping company. Sweeps are scheduled with your convenience and schedule in mind. At commercial properties, most sweeping visits are performed at night when the parking area is empty so that your parking lot is clean and presentable in time for business traffic the next day. You may never see us, but you will know we were there. At residential properties, we can offer a day sweep to lessen the disturbance of the tenants and to better service the property, which is likely emptier in the daytime. Contact Us to Request a Free Quote: (248) 934-2119
OUR SWEEPING SERVICES
Eagle Eye Parking Lot Sweeping provides comprehensive cleanup and sweeping services to commercial and retail businesses on a regular basis. Our fleet is available day and night to fit your unique scheduling needs.
- Retail Properties – Shopping Centers & Malls of all sizes
- Office Parks
- Industrial Complexes
- Apartment Buildings
- Construction Sites – Commercial, Residential, and Roadway
- Manufactured Home Communities
- Parking Garage Structures
Maintaining a clean, safe and appealing parking lot is one of the top priorities to make a positive first impression. In today’s competitive business climate, an inviting, freshly cleaned parking lot or garage is essential to attract quality retail tenants and their customers.
Parking lot sweeping:
- extends the life of an asphalt or concrete parking surface by reducing the harsh substances that can accumulate over time, such as sand, dirt or gravel
- reduces the amount of material that is tracked indoors by foot traffic, impacting indoor cleaning costs and the lifespan of floors
- is good for the environment because it can reduce the amount of pollutants that are washed into storm drains by rain.
- Pressure Washing
- Concrete and asphalt repair and installation
- Parking lot striping
- Waste can liner changing and disposal
- Seal coating/crack filling
- Catch basin repairs
- Snow removal